Kilogram-pound confusions
As expected, I've gained weight this week. But no regrets - Ben & Jerry's Fossil Fuel icecream and the heavy duty Lebanese food was worth it.
I have a slight problem. I think I've been reading the scale wrong. It's one of those scales where you have to adjust pivots to match your weight. I'm all confused now because I noticed the bottom bar on it says lbs and the top one says kgs (I had thought they were both lbs). Also to make things more complicated, I'd been reading the top bar wrong all this time - adding 10 to the figure for no reason (I'm nuts).
A heads-up to Salman, Agnes and Dalya: I think I won't be losing any this week either - it's going to be busy just like last week and that means eating anything and everything.
Also, even though I haven't lost a lot of weight, I think I've lowered my body fat percentage a fair bit. Nevertheless, there is a long way to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment