Monday, July 11, 2005

Notes on a Monday

It's been two weeks since my phone gave up on me. Kind of liberating, but rather inconvenient at the same time (I guess more for others who want to get a hold of me, but then, there's not too many people who fit into that category). I should get a new one soon.

I think I finally have an outline for the human rights paper. Orend should respond by tomorrow whether he thinks it's okay or not. I don't know what else I can come up with if it's not good enough for him. I don't think I care all that much at this point.

My inbox gets replenished everyday with op-eds, analyses and comments and counter-comments from journalists, writers and political commentators on the London attacks. I don't read every single one of course, but it's been a distraction from what I should be reading, and writing.

I need a vacation.

No comments: