Monday, January 09, 2006

Addition to the blogroll

Brendan: friend and former fellow UW philosophy student who is now in 1L at Queens; seems to share a lot of my own thoughts from what I can gather so far, except he can actually make his posts witty and interesting.

4 comments:

Peter Thurley said...

Maybe if Brendan is reading this he can give us the inside scoop to his procrastion page, because the link Ali included doesn't seem to work. Hi Brendan!

Ali said...

Hmm... the link works for me. I think it's a browser issue - I use Firefox and it works fine on that but it looks like it fails on Explorer.

So yeah Brendan, if you're reading this, please give us a better link if there is.

Anonymous said...

Well, I hate to admit that I have no idea why that link is not working. I have actually had the occasional hard time accessing that page myself. I may be addicted to blogging and I just may have to consider moving to a slightly more reputable and consistent blog host. I take it that Blogger works well for you Ali?

I'm pleased that you mentioned me, but I'm afraid my blogs quality is quite inferior to this one.

Ali said...

Yeah, Blogger works fine and seems to be one of the more popular ones out there. There's also Wordpress and TypePad.