Monday, June 04, 2007

London 2012 logo unveiled

"It will define the venues we build and the Games we hold and act as a reminder of our promise to use the Olympic spirit to inspire everyone and reach out to young people around the world."
Er, right. Forgive me if I'm not inspired just yet.

Others' reaction? One blogger asks, "How much of my money did they blow on this pink day-glo pig's abortion of a logo, I wonder?" The answer is 400,000 pounds sterling. But, as another blogger adds, '"fear not, should you not like pink though as it comes in a further variety of vomit inducing colours [pink, orange, green and blue] – yes, it's a pick and choose wreck of a logo."

My fav response was this one: "Thats the second migraine ive had today….Looks like a hoodie thug robbing a old lady wearing curlers…Yes so very London then."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like the Sex Pistols cover:

London 2012 Logo: Thank you for the money!

omair quadri said...

I drew something like that...... in Grade 2!