Thursday, June 22, 2006

New look!

I was bored, which I shouldn't have been, because I have tonnes of stuff to do. But anyway, what does everyone think? Still a few things to fix, which I'll do later.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed. It looks spectacular, if somewhat familiar. :-) And I see you've started posting rather frequently too. Suddenly your writing seems so much more academic and professional - I guess form really does affect one's perception of content.

By the way, have you ever considered Wordpress? It has a much cleaner, more professional look to it (although I think you've managed that already with Blogger). Plus it's a free service, and you can import your Blogger posts and comments. It's much better than Blogger. For one thing, there's no wait time when you edit or try to post anything; it just happens automatically. And there isn't the annoying down time I used to experience with Blogger. The only drawback is that there are limited templates, and they can't really be edited much (besides the header). But the plan is for that to change soon anyway.

So I suppose this is the end of The Falcon era on "Ali Writes..."? :-)

Junaid said...

Looks great! Very well done.

P.S., do you know Unsur?

Ozair said...

Looks good ... I guess those Computer Science skills still come into use.

Din said...

Excellent Smithers.

I emailed you last week. Are you igniing me Ali?

Ali said...

Sorry for not responding sooner. I was away and then busy with work.

Thanks for the kinds remarks. Safiyyah, the Falcon Era may be over or it may not. I haven't been able to find a suitable picture or graphic that matches the new look, so I decided to leave it sans image for now. Cunayt, yes I do know Unsur. Ozair, there's very little CS skills being used here. Din, like I said I was busy, so no I'm not 'igniing' you.