Mercer in Afghanistan
Usually I do more than just include a link in my posts. Not this time. Check out Rick Mercer's recent trip to Afghanistan.
Usually I do more than just include a link in my posts. Not this time. Check out Rick Mercer's recent trip to Afghanistan.
Posted by
Ali
at
6:37 a.m.
8 comments:
I photoshopped it to make it look, I don't know, more two-dimensional, like a drawing or painting. Why, don't you like it?
I hope he doesn't mind what I did to him!
Create your RSS Feed!
I am a disappointed you did not give any insight into that article. I wanted to read your opinion of the article where you can give it double mashallah’s or 3 stars and a moon or not halal enough to read. I hope you take my criticism to heart for your next post.
Ozair, I usually state what I think in my posts. I didn't think I had an opinion here one way or the other.
I suppose from the fact that I didn't say anything people can infer that I don't have a significant opinion, and the post is more of a FYI/for-your-interest type thing.
Rest assured that when I do have an opinion you will see it in my posts.
Wow , Ali doesnt have an opinion on something :-P
Thanks for the official reason ;-). I was shocked to see you without an opinion. I hope you could sense the sarcasm in my comment.
Post a Comment