At least it's not Bush
Something to do at work when you're not doing work: personality tests. They're never accurate but it's always fun to see what pops up when you click the final submit button. Here's who I resemble the most among famous leaders, apparently. (I must say I'm not very flattered.) Readers, if you take the test, please be game enough to post your results.
personality tests by
similarminds.com
12 comments:
I think I should stop reading your blog, and following up on your wacky suggestions. The things a person will do to avoid having to work...
In any case, for what it's worth, the test pegged me as Einstein. "You are a detached intellectual whose ideas saved/will destroy the world. You are Einstein. You lead with your mind exploring the unknown and helping to invent the future of mankind."
I wouldn't put too much stock in this, though, because apparently if I were a movie, I'd be "Apocalypse Now." "You are a rogue wanderer on the winding river of life, searching after your shadow self." Not really sure what that means...
Junaid, that doesn't sound too far off - 'detached intellectual... lead with your mind exploring the unknown and helping to invent the future of mankind'. But is it a good or a bad future.
I decided not to post mine on my blog when I came out as Saddam Hussein :|
Well, look at the bright side: At least you didn't get Hitler.
Certainly a quantitative difference, if not a qualitative one...
You are Mild Mannered Assasination Victim.YOu are Abe Lincoln. You have a peaceful nature and are good at mediating with the exception of the Occasional Civil War...
is that me?
I agree with ALI....that test described JQ pretty well :-P
Mankind would be best advised to keep me from charting the course of its future. I can barely cope with my own.
Modest brother....mashah allah
Salam,
"You are Mother Teresa. You lead with your good works and helpful nature. You just love to give."
I think this test is pretty accurate!
Anonymous = Sara H. :)
I am JFK - I like power because it increases my sexual options.
--Bilal
Too funny. That's you, Bilal!
I think this test is at least partly of our personalities (except for punch lines about sex and fame etc. of course).
Post a Comment