I think we should be allowed to take breaks where we can sleep at work.
All opportunities to break and not work are lost during Ramadan. The average worker can take advantage of smoking breaks, coffee breaks, and lunch. All we got are prayer breaks, which we already have the right to.
Anyways, I am just really tired and coffee-less, which is probably reflected by the comment I just wrote.
Assalam alaikum. First day was harsh for me too, but after that I was forced into a more healthy routine of sleeping early and having a bit of tea in the morning, which I eventually stopped too.
6 comments:
For me, morning coffee will now be substituded by pre-taraweeh coffee.
Inshallah, may you have a blessed Ramadan.
I had serious caffeine withdrawal today. We're going to have figure a way out of this.
Yeah, I hardly got any work done today. I was jonesing for a coffee.
I think we should be allowed to take breaks where we can sleep at work.
All opportunities to break and not work are lost during Ramadan. The average worker can take advantage of smoking breaks, coffee breaks, and lunch. All we got are prayer breaks, which we already have the right to.
Anyways, I am just really tired and coffee-less, which is probably reflected by the comment I just wrote.
Assalam alaikum. First day was harsh for me too, but after that I was forced into a more healthy routine of sleeping early and having a bit of tea in the morning, which I eventually stopped too.
i like the story book "alwaleed"
Post a Comment