Hilarious.
kinda sad i think ..
Omar, you're right. I definitely plan to visit once I'm through this semester's exams.
I have these moments when I miss school but when I think about the stress I endured during exams, it quickly fades away.Only problem is that I am already looking forward to retirement although I have only been working a few years now.
What are you talking about Ozair. Those exam nights in SLC - coffee, friends, 'chair' olympics and all the rest - those were some of the best times in Waterloo.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
kinda sad i think ..
Omar, you're right.
I definitely plan to visit once I'm through this semester's exams.
I have these moments when I miss school but when I think about the stress I endured during exams, it quickly fades away.
Only problem is that I am already looking forward to retirement although I have only been working a few years now.
What are you talking about Ozair. Those exam nights in SLC - coffee, friends, 'chair' olympics and all the rest - those were some of the best times in Waterloo.
Post a Comment