What political stereotype are you?
What do you do when you're done with the Criminal Law exam? Take the Political Stereotype Test! (By way of Peter.) I've posted about the Politics Test before, and this one is similar. All the more timely since it's election time. Here is my result.
Democrat - You believe that there should be a free market which is reigned in by a modest state beaurocracy. You think that capitalism has some good things, but that those it helps should be obliged to help out their fellow man a little. Your historical role model is Franklin Roosevelt.
Which political sterotype are you? brought to you by Quizilla
3 comments:
Ray-gun.
Bilal, that makes sense since you said you are a neoliberal. Tsk, tsk...
same as you Ali, although I was convinced I would be a socialist. I guess I am not as left wing as I thought.
Post a Comment